• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HOODWINKED BY A PICK UP SHARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOODWINKED BY A PICK UP SHARK
Sounds terrible, hope you all get your money. PayPal customer service has been helpful for me in the past

@AlaskanMalamute were you able to resolve this through PayPal, or are you still in limbo?

It’s pretty much been cleared up. The refund was shorted by the seller plus there’s the exchange rate and PayPal fees because the seller paid as goods and service. Which I find hilarious because the seller was trying to say the initial refund said it went through(it was actually canceled) on their PayPal and they didn’t want to double pay us and what assurance did they have that we weren’t going to steal their money if we were double payed.

So we recovered most of the money. I’m now putting together a very detailed time line with screen shots to send PayPal.

Again could be worse. All in all just an unethical business experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back