• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hot Topic Disney Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Topic Disney Merchandise

lordofanime

Active DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I saw that there was no thread for all the Hot Topic Disney stuff that has been coming out, And I thought why not make a thread!

I will update this thread regularly with the latest Merchandise too :D
Also, is there like a disclaimer or something that says that I don't work for Hot topic and that I'm just posting here because there's a big disney fanbase who like to buy disney stuff? I'm not trying to advertise hot topic.... I don't know what the procedure is.. :S

I will say this though about Hot Topic, sometimes, they go on crazy sales, and I know that they have Hot Cash in January (Save $15 when you spend $30) I think you get Hot Cash when you spend a certain amount of money.
Go on this link for all the merchandise: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/Cartoons/Disney.jsp?state=2#
Shirts:

Guys:

Last edited:
Girls shirts/tops:

10007257_hi
10095604_hi

10095634_hi
10095594_hi

10060895_hi
10007089_hi

10083933_hi
10100228_hi

10052582_hi
10052582_av1

10078287_hi
161140_hi

10048578_hi
10048578_av1

10052307_hi
10052307_av1

10095624_hi
10051900_hi

10048594_hi
10115476_hi

Pullovers (girls):
Note: The actual stores have more, and nicer ones actually. So check them out when you're near one.
They had 2 beauty and the beast ones: Stained glass and ballroom.
They had this aladdin one.
They had these two (1, 2) Little mermaid ones
and a circle of Life one. I think that's mostly it..

10051931_hi
10081819_hi

I didn't knew there was a male version for the Scar shirt, never saw that myself on the site. I have the female version myself, hehe.

I hate that the girls' tops at HT have such better prints than the guys. I've been tempted too many times to buy those allover print sweaters... but I'm sure they fit really weird on a guy :(

I love the Beauty and the Beast watch and The Little Mermaid bag they have. Wish we had Hot Topic over here :(

I hate that the girls' tops at HT have such better prints than the guys. I've been tempted too many times to buy those allover print sweaters... but I'm sure they fit really weird on a guy :(

I have seen guys with the sweaters and they look good. Im guessing they are going the largest size possible so it looks like a sweater, but I have seen it and it has worked out well :)

If there are things that you like at Hot Topic, I recommend grabbing them when you see them as some of their items are very limited and sell out quickly. I've missed some cute Wonderland stuff because I thought "I'll look at it again tomorrow" and then it was gone. Especially on their website. Missed something Cheshire there the other day that I wanted to think about for a day and then it was gone and now I'm annoyed I missed it. :p

Of course when I do grab HT stuff when I see it then after a while I realize it's still sitting in my closet and I haven't worn it. LOL For example, right now I've got two pair of the Alice leggings from there (the black & white and the color ones - I think size small? maybe medium) sitting in my closet new with tags, never worn, and I'm finally realizing I'll probably never wear them. LOL Anyone want them at retail cost plus shipping? :)

They're these (and perfect examples of what I said above - they are out of stock at HT):

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Disney+Alice+In+Wonderland+Leggings-393563.jsp

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Di...+Alice+And+Cheshire+Cat+Leggings-10038386.jsp

I have seen guys with the sweaters and they look good. Im guessing they are going the largest size possible so it looks like a sweater, but I have seen it and it has worked out well :)

Wait, really? I need that Aladdin one. Okay, maybe a few others, too.

I guess I should pop into my local HT and try them on. Thanks :)

I went a little overboard and bought a few of The Little Mermaid tees and thanks (a few months ago). I bought my best friend the Scar girls tee for Christmas (she loved it). I picked up the Scar girls pullover (haven't given it to her yet). I bought the Ariel's sketch tote, tank, and iPhone cover as well.

Not all the tees/tanks I bought are included above (may no longer be on the website). I did want to pick up the Maleficent tank but my store never seemed to get it in.

I haven't actually worn any yet as I am saving them for my upcoming Disney World trip.
I also bought some from The Disney Store. One I really wanted (a special Artist's one) was unfortunately no longer available on the website and the only store that carried it in my size was The Florida Mall (I was getting it shipped to Liverpool, NY). With shipping and all, it came to around $40. Overall, I was disappointed in the shirt for that much money. It was $29 originally but then shipping was the rest. The shirt is nice but has sequins all over it and when I tried it on, it is really itchy and scratchy on the inside of the shirt. Hopefully I will get some use out of it.

Last edited:

I've seen men wear the womens disney shirts from hottopic. if you like the women's shirt just buy them one size up since they tend to run small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back