• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! How team Zagfish was formed.....

ZAPPED! How team Zagfish was formed.....

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Once upon a time in the land of Disney there was a Duke named Zagales. He was a friendly chap and had alot of freinds around the Disney community as he would shower gifts to all the people throughout the land, but this would soon change when one afternoon he became ill and went to go see the doctor docfish (AKA the grailslayer). Now the doc wasn't called the grailslayer for nothing, nooo...he would also shower the people with many gifts. This though, was all part of the doc's evil plot. The afternoon that the Duke came to see the doc about his illness, the doc injected the Duke with a mind altering drug and soon the Duke became the loyal zombie of the evil doc grailslayer. Soon they formed the team of Zagfish, the evil grailslaying menace of the Disney community. They developed a new evil machine that they called the grail-zapper. It zappped out grails to anyone that came into its path. It has already took down several victims and they will not stop until they destroy everyone in the Disney community.
Now AgentR and his band of merrymen our teaming together to fight this evil team Zagfish, and they say they will prevail and will never stop until this evil team is vanquished.

Tune in next time to see if AgentR and his band of merrymen can put a stop to the evil plans of team Zagfish or if there is no stopping the evil plot of team Zagfish. To be continued.......

Yes I also fell victim to the evil Zapper machine with these two awesome pins that showed up in the mail today but as one of the merrymen I will say that we will not stop until we provail!!!!! (thank you so much for the two great pins from merryman Tbird AKA scumbag....:lol:)

PD64027-front.jpg

PD92930-front.jpg

Last edited:
Bummer! I can not see the pins! Congratulations on being the next to be zapped by the dreaded Zagfish!

boy this is interesting have only been zapped by Docfish once it was a grail but you are great to do that for lots of people am glad to see others get pins as well. It is all for the fun of it.

Congrats, brother!! Love the story!! This is very well deserved! Thank you so much for playing such a large part in making this little battle so fun!! It was fun zapping side by side with you!!

Ahaha, this is awesome!! I've been seeing threads popping up all over the "new posts" stuff about being zapped by "zagfish" and I was wondering what or who that was!! You guys are awesome! Keep up the great (evil) work :p

Back