• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION How to access messages here

QUESTION How to access messages here

tiggeriffic

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Feel like an idiot but I can't figure out how to access messages I've received on this forum. Help?

In the upper right corner there is an envelope (next to your username). Click on this.

It will list a few messages or at the bottom you can select view all messages.

In the upper right corner there is an envelope (next to your username). Click on this.

It will list a few messages or at the bottom you can select view all messages.
Thank you but for some reason it's not showing messages that I've sent or others have sent to me. I had some requests there but now I can't seem to access them. :(

Do you see the 'show all' link (circled in pink.)
fc2c9c3d7247269186466eccc0a864c0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

@Addicted to Alice Pins @TheMickeyMouseRules @hopemax I'm a bigger idiot than I thought. The messages I was trying to find weren't here, they were on PTDB. Wow, maybe I need more sleep! Thanks so much for your help, though, because now I understand the "conversations" thing here! :tigger:
Glad you figured it out... although messages in PTDB have their own challenges.

Good luck with your trades. :)

Back