• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How to post full size photos inside post body?

How to post full size photos inside post body?

Elphaba

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see some other posters are able to post full size photos (for example a photo with 768hx1024w pixels).

Today I tried to post photos of my new Fawn doll (eek! so happy!) and the image dimensions were 750hx1000w. And they displayed full size in my post preview. However, when I clicked submit, it published my photos at 450hX600w, losing a lot of detail. I used the "insert image" function. What should I be doing instead?

On a related note, is there any way to increase the resolution (not the size) of my avatar or signature photo? I know they need to have a size limit, but the original resolution of both were much crisper, and they display on the forum much more blurred.

Thank you!

Use a free photo site and copy the link that says IMG in front. PhotoBucket provides four links, but the last one is for the IMG.

Thanks, I did try that with my own blog hosting the photos, but they stayed small on the post :dunno:

Yes!
Oh, maybe my computer was showing me the cached version, because they look nice and big when I clicked on your link just now. Anyway, I'm happy that it works now. Thank you both!

Back