• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Howdy!

Howdy!

WDW Travels

Helping people plan their own WDW Travels
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Totally new to this forum, but have been pin trading here and there since 2000. The main character I collect is Stitch, but I'm always looking for cool special editions pins and my hubby is always looking for anything Robin Hood.
Glad to be a part of the community and look forward to posting some finds from time to time as we just moved to Winter Garden (5 minutes from the parks).

Heather

Welcome to the forums! I'm new here as well and everyone seems very inviting. Hope you have great luck finding some new pins for your hubby's collection.

Welcome. Five minutes to the Parks - yay! I just moved to AZ, so I am five hours from a park - closest I've ever been!

Back