• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I almost bought my zap !!!

ZAPPED! I almost bought my zap !!!

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I am really getting old and/or tired. Today I got a package from Colorado. Huh ?? I was totally baffled, I did not remember anything. Even the name did not ring a bell.

Then I opened my package and everything came back. It is dear Hope. Yes, we traded. But the card in the bubble wrap felt big & heavy. I read the note first. My school teacher would have coined her hand writing "pearl string", so neat on a cute Ariel paper.

Then I saw my pins from her, an incredible zap:

It is such a lovely, solid and bright pin in person and I almost bought it last week on Ebay but didn't.

Hope, thank you so very much for everything, for the trade, for the zap and most importantly for the lovely note You are A.W.E.S.O.M.E !!!

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind words friends

PP, it is not stained glass but the colors are really vibrant. I do not collect sorcerer Mickey, but I am trying to finish the pyschedelic square series.