• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I call Dibs... Is that possible???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call Dibs... Is that possible???

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
I am sure someone will be pointing this out soon enough... but I am calling dibs on it first... LOL

Yes the cell on E-Bay up for auction...

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed this is our collection... It is not a collection without it...

I doubt that I can really call dibs on it, but what the heck... I am...

I will even let the Snow Whites go by this week for a change... LOL...

Anyway if you are going to also be bidding on this cell, try not to beat me up too much...

Thanks...

Da Goon

lol... It will be there all week... everyone will know whether I point it out or not...

This will be ugly for me... but I must have it...

The Big Hair Scene from Tangled...!!!!!
You All know what scene...!!!!

The scene we talk about a dozen times a week since it was first seen by Rebecca the day her son put two of them back to take the Gondola scenes we told him to look for...!!!

He put the first one back and got the lantern gondola scene.... not soooo bad I guess...

The second one he took her on the front mast instead... Bwahaha...

Our fault... we never saw the movie until a month later... and we were told to find Gondola scenes... Oh well now look at us... Every time we look at those Tangled scenes we say...

One Day... We will own it... :cry:

Unless she moved accross country it's not our miss Merryweather selling it... and if they were a member here, they should have known better than to lose the money in fees to EBay since everyone here knows had bad we want this... lol

Sorry Moe..This is the one scene I have NEVER seen in person and I am going to have to try to get it..
Besides..you had a chance at two of them in the bidding on THE auction. The rest of us "mere mortals" may never get the chance to own it.

Actually, being able to see how many watcher there are for an eBay object appears to be a new setting available to all. Simply look under the current price (where it says 'Add to List'), there is a list of how many people are watching this auction.

Actually, being able to see how many watcher there are for an eBay object appears to be a new setting available to all. Simply look under the current price (where it says 'Add to List'), there is a list of how many people are watching this auction.

There's nothing there for me, and I can't find an option to show it.

I still don't see it :(

i don't see this feature on mine...? hmm, wonder why?

I do not see that option... Hmmmm... Oh Well I will just assume that nobody is watching it but me...

Time for the Goon to have a pin sale... Gonna sell some grails of mine to buy this for my Queen...

Good Luck Debby n Greg... I promise to show it to you whenever you are down this way... Bwahahaha

I do not see that option... Hmmmm... Oh Well I will just assume that nobody is watching it but me...

Time for the Goon to have a pin sale... Gonna sell some grails of mine to buy this for my Queen...

Good Luck Debby n Greg... I promise to show it to you whenever you are down this way... Bwahahaha

you know what pins i want mr. goon. better get first dibs.

The problem is, Moe, that being in FL, we never get a chance to get to CA, so it would be so much better just to have the pin in my collection, where I can look at it everyday...LOL....Seriously, I think this is going to get VERY expensive. I have already had other PMs saying they are going to bid also..All I can say is...."may the best person win"...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back