• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

'I COLLECT THIS' Directory

'I COLLECT THIS' Directory
How did I not know about this post until now?
Could I be added?

I collect:
Haunted Mansion (Ballet Girl, Madam Leota, Bats)
Pluto
Minnie & Mickey "pie-eyed" style
Jungle Cruise
Tiki Room
Canada
Si & Am
Halloween

Thanks!!

Last edited:
I am super delayed and haven’t been on the forum lately.
I primarily currently collect:

-Small World
-Jumbo Pins
-Tangled
-Little Mermaid
-Misc. Disney couples
-Muppets
-Piece of History
-Winnie the Pooh
-Mickey/Minnie

Thanks. :)

Added you for Captain MArvel. Quick question . . . what is Turning Red? I think I need to add that title.
Ditto the above replies! Brand new Pixar film that came straight to Disney+ last night.
Features a jr high aged girl named Meilin (Mei for short) who turns into a giant red panda when she gets emotional!

Wow, I just discovered this thread!

I have several smaller collections, but my main ones that I've been adding to are:

101 Dalmatians: All characters except the villains (no Cruella, Horace, or Jasper)
Alice in Wonderland: All characters (animated film only)
Winnie the Pooh: All characters (both animated film and Classic Pooh)
Christmas and Winter-themed pins

The collections I started with were Nightmare Before Christmas and Jessica Rabbit, but I very rarely add to those collections anymore. I have most of my favorites already (although I'm still hunting for a few of the Nightmare Gomes!).

You have great taste! Kevin is my absolute TOP collection! Kevin, followed by Anna & Elsa. :) Kevin is soooooo amazing! The first Kevin pin I ever got was the HM Bird egg with Kevin on it. We were down in FL visiting Gramma, and our Aunt came to spend a few days with us, and hse showed us "Up". We'd never heard of it until then, but I fell in love with Kevin! I actually made the trade for the HM pin through PP while down there the next day! :) Oh, so fun!

You have great taste! Kevin is my absolute TOP collection! Kevin, followed by Anna & Elsa. :) Kevin is soooooo amazing! The first Kevin pin I ever got was the HM Bird egg with Kevin on it. We were down in FL visiting Gramma, and our Aunt came to spend a few days with us, and hse showed us "Up". We'd never heard of it until then, but I fell in love with Kevin! I actually made the trade for the HM pin through PP while down there the next day! :) Oh, so fun!
I hope you get a chance someday to go to Animal Kingdom and interact with the Kevin walk around character there. I just about lost my mind the first time I saw her in real life!

Back