• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I feel like doing a zap attack

ZAPPED! I feel like doing a zap attack

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
Here's the thing I don't have many pins left, but with all the kindness that I have received, I want to give back. So if you like Tinkerbell the first 20 people to message me with their address will get a ZAP surprise. It is my way to say thank you to everyone for the love and caring that has been given to me through this hard time I'm struggling with so first 20 let the fun begin.

We are all glad that your feeling better and the rak attack sounded like it came at a good time. It's very nice of you to do this for the tink collectors. I'm sure this will make allot of tink collectors very happy.