• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I feel like the new kid, starting school in the middle of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the new kid, starting school in the middle of the year.
Welcome!! I too collect frozen and enchanted! I've been collecting enchanted since the movie came out in '07 and am only missing three pins from japan before I can call myself a completist! I also collect brave, Mulan, tangled, Robin Hood, sword in the stone, treasure planet, Tarzan, and a bunch of others! Hope you have fun here :)

Wow, just 3 pins! I wish I was that close. While I have a good amount I still need more than 3 and I don't know if I'll ever get the Marquee, it's so expensive. Right now it's the cheapest I've seen it in a long time, and it's still almost $600! Way out of my budget. And as for Frozen, I can't really say I'm a collector yet because I don't have any of the pins, but I'd like to get them, as I said it was my very favorite fairy tale growing up. And you must be really BRAVE to collect RAPUNZEL :)lol:) as her pins are so hard to get. Good luck with getting your missing Rapunzel and Enchanted, too of course, pins.

Again, thank you everyone for all of the well wishes. And sorry if I had too many back to back posts, I don't know yet how to combine quoted posts.

I don't know yet how to combine quoted posts.

Took me a bit to figure it out! But if you click on the button to the right of "Reply With Quote" (hovering will say "Multi-Quote This Message"), you can click that same button on multiple messages, then when you are typing a reply, click "Go Advanced" and you should get to a new page with all of the quotes you have selected in place!

Hope that works!

Edit: I think clicking "Reply to Thread" at the bottom of the page once you have all the quotes selected will work, too. I just usually do it the other way.

Last edited:
Took me a bit to figure it out! But if you click on the button to the right of "Reply With Quote" (hovering will say "Multi-Quote This Message"), you can click that same button on multiple messages, then when you are typing a reply, click "Go Advanced" and you should get to a new page with all of the quotes you have selected in place!

Hope that works!

Edit: I think clicking "Reply to Thread" at the bottom of the page once you have all the quotes selected will work, too. I just usually do it the other way.

Thanks! I see that the quotation marks say multiple quote. How exciting! And thanks everyone for all of the kind welcomes. Maybe I can make some trades here and finally catch up on my Brave pin collection and actually start my Frozen one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back