• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I feel welcomed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel welcomed already.

Master Gracey

Flynn Lives!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! My name is Eli. I belong to Connie (Constance Sorrow). She may have threatened me with a large axe until I made an account here myself.

She and I share our Pinpics account, since we mainly share our pins anyway.

I have a tendency towards collecting Haunted Mansion, especially Constance and Master Gracey; Tower of Terror, Disney Heroes, and lots of Villains, especially Scar. I also collect Princess and the Frog, mainly characters that aren't Tiana. Between the both of us, Connie and I have the entire PatF DS.com mystery set except the frog Tiana, which pleases me. I also have a great fondness for Thomas O'Malley. :)

I hope to read and learn a lot here, and watch my wife lust after and buy and trade for many pins, while I stand patiently by. ;)

Salutations Eli. Glad to have you here. And I'm glad to see that you haven't lost your head at the hands of Constance Sorrow like all of her former husbands!

Oh come now. Calling that axe big is an exaggeration! I'm glad you decided to join, darling! I've been having so much fun here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back