• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I Found the One Piece!!!

ZAPPED! I Found the One Piece!!!

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
300   0   0
So about a month ago I posted that I was having trouble finding One Piece TCG in my area, half-expecting nothing was going to come out of it since I didn’t think Disney and One Piece fans have much overlap. To my surprise, Aaron @Ajk messaged me soon after letting me know that Bandai had a pop-up shop at his local Mitsuwa Japanese Grocery Store. Soon he started texting me each time he went to the store and little by little I amassed a HEFTY HAUL of One Piece products that I can now open and collect. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would get an assist like this. Aaron waited in lines to get this product, took time out of his day to stop by the pop-up store when he was out shopping, and shipped my cards sooooo safe and protected that they got to me today in pristine condition. Not only that, he ZAPPED me a few extra bonus packs that he opened and didn’t need… what a guy!!!

Here is a pic of the haul 🤩

11694057f61c9b6863a1f37e6850551b.jpg

Aaron, there are no words. Not a lot of people would go to such lengths to help a nerd collect his favorite anime cards. But just know that I am grateful and will treasure them!

Oh and if I hadn’t already mentioned it, he purchased a total of 105 packs for me!!! I’m going to have a blast opening these with my partner this weekend (who gets out of the hospital tomorrow)

With all the craziness that this year has brought, and the uncertainty of my partner’s health through the cancer diagnosis and months of chemo, this adventure Aaron shared with us has been such a reprieve from the monotony of hospital rooms and chemo visits. Thank you thank you thank you!

giphy.gif

I'm not sure I would classify dumping my unwanted cards on you as a Zap, but okay. 😁

I'm glad they got there safe and sound and also glad to hear your partner is coming home tomorrow. Have a great time opening the cards. Good luck on your pulls!

I'm not sure I would classify dumping my unwanted cards on you as a Zap, but okay. 😁

I'm glad they got there safe and sound and also glad to hear your partner is coming home tomorrow. Have a great time opening the cards. Good luck on your pulls!
It's so hard to find ANY cards, so no cards are unwanted here :p

Aaron is da best! Way to go dude!

How much fun you're going to have this weekend! Congrats Mike!!

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Back