• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I got my Grail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my Grail :)

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey everyone, Im finally back online so thought I would post a picture of my HG st paddy pin which I got at the DLRP PTN. Also posted picture of the pin with the other pins to complete my St Patricks Day stitch pins (for now at least :lol:)

stpaddysdaypins.jpg

hehehe Glad you got it, Danny!! I think your next grail should maybe be a REAL challenge...the DLRP Stitch PTN pin! Good luck for that pin!

not decided on my next grail yet, I see my grail as one that I need to finish a set not a pin thats just hard to get lol so I dont think it will be the PTN stitch pin haha

Wow, your board looks great! Congrats! That pin is wayyyyy bigger than I thought it'd be, it fills the spot nicely :)

thanks everyone again for the kind words. Feels more special getting my grail as everyone here knew the trouble and tried to help etc and means alot so thankyou :)

Now on to my remaining wants list :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back