• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I got my Grail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my Grail :)

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey everyone, Im finally back online so thought I would post a picture of my HG st paddy pin which I got at the DLRP PTN. Also posted picture of the pin with the other pins to complete my St Patricks Day stitch pins (for now at least :lol

hehehe Glad you got it, Danny!! I think your next grail should maybe be a REAL challenge...the DLRP Stitch PTN pin! Good luck for that pin!

not decided on my next grail yet, I see my grail as one that I need to finish a set not a pin thats just hard to get lol so I dont think it will be the PTN stitch pin haha

Wow, your board looks great! Congrats! That pin is wayyyyy bigger than I thought it'd be, it fills the spot nicely

thanks everyone again for the kind words. Feels more special getting my grail as everyone here knew the trouble and tried to help etc and means alot so thankyou

Now on to my remaining wants list

Status
Not open for further replies.