• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I got this Grail today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this Grail today.

Tr8dWitMe

New DPF Member
Rating - 85.7%
10   2   2
I have seen many of these posts on Dizpins and DPF. The one thing I do see is the congrats and very good to them that they finally achieved their pin that has been along time in waiting. Either a Grail or a want it's always nice to switch on Pinpics from Want to Have and finally lower the Trader bin one or multitrade at a time.

Now the question. What pin(s) did you trade to get it. I understand it's the right place at the right time with the right pin to the right trader and I view the Auction sites for the high and low prices they are gong for. . . .but it would be nice to know what was traded in your specific trade. Hopfully, I won't say D*M I wanted that and I have that pin on my traders for years!

Please Post What You Traded To Finally Achieve Your Pin(s). Thank You In Advance Future Grail Hunters.

I like this idea a lot! It's reall cool to live through the trade vicariously. Plus, I'm just a nosy so-and-so and I want to know what you traded away! Thanks for the suggestion.

I have not achieved any of my grails. I have quite a few, but only doing this for about 2 years, I don't expect to have gotten them yet. I'll keep you guys posted when I do. :)

With Trade night last night and a new year for trading, and I saw a few members post what they got, can you do a post on this thread and keep updating your post to add picks of what you got and what you gave up? This would help others to what is "tradeable" in the range of pin and not what eBay sells the pins for.

And if a pin was traded and I needed it, this would at least tell me I can't get that pin and who is left to trade it with it's trade value.

The only real HG I've ever gotten was Pin 15343: WDW - 999 Happy Haunts Ball - The Transformation of Master Gracey (Lenticular) and I tried several times to trade for it and that never happened so I sold a bunch of pins until I had enough money to actually purchase it from someone. That was a few years ago but I don't regret it for one second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back