• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I got zapped too!!

ZAPPED! I got zapped too!!

lwrn2

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
By Hope (hopemax), with this lovely pin:

pin11245

It has the *perfect* message for me these days! I haven't had much time to spend on pins lately, as I am trudging through an interim/summer class. It meets for hours at a time because it's shorter duration in the summer and most days I come back and just lie on the floor while my kids hammer me with questions and long stories about all the wrong-doing and injustice that they wrought upon each other while I was gone. One son has a broken foot, so crutches and lots of boredom and most days I feel like I am just inching my way up a hill that will never end. This amazing gift was SO unexpected and so wonderful, like a huge gust of fresh air. I just love it!! :) What a wonderful gift!! Thank you SO much!! :) :)

Laura

Back