• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I have rare, original Disneyland Resort pins 1987-1989 from my Dland Hotel career

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have rare, original Disneyland Resort pins 1987-1989 from my Dland Hotel career

KIMMY

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I worked at The Disneyland Hotel (in California) from 1987 - 1998. I am now sorting & cataloguing my 900+ pins & buttons (99% brand new and never out of their original bag / case). In some cases, I have many of the same pin. I have all my nametags, my ID, other Disney items -- as well.

How can I found out how much they're worth? I want to sell my collection for top dollar. These pins & buttons are not the mass-produced ones of today. Truly, they are 16-27 years old. Please feel free to contact me at kconstantine@marykay.com :lol::drool::anxious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back