• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I Miss the Release Flyers!!!

I Miss the Release Flyers!!!

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Anyone else missing the DSSH/Disney Parks Monthly Release Flyers we used to get :( That would help me to plan in advance and budget accordingly (and in some cases help me plan my DTD trips). Now it just feels like we have to stay on our toes and be prepared for anything.

Anyone hear anything about flyers coming back anytime soon? I’m sure COVID had played a huge role in all of this, but a guy can dream of Disney bringing them back soon!

Yes! it’s the Wild West when it comes to releases.

My park trips now are like Forrest Gump, you never know what you’re going to get.

And don’t get me started on DSSH. It’s like the online version of Jingle all the Way.

100% due to covid, first due to whether the parks would even be open and now impacted by the supply chain challenges. TBH I’d rather have it this way, living in the unknown, then have them have fliers which they couldn’t guarantee and have people have adult child meltdowns over it. To be clear not talking about DPF, but I’ve seen some adult toddler meltdowns in the Disney FB groups that are just wild.

Here’s hoping 2022 is better for everyone and not like the meme, 2020 too.

Anyone else missing the DSSH/Disney Parks Monthly Release Flyers we used to get :( That would help me to plan in advance and budget accordingly (and in some cases help me plan my DTD trips). Now it just feels like we have to stay on our toes and be prepared for anything.

Anyone hear anything about flyers coming back anytime soon? I’m sure COVID had played a huge role in all of this, but a guy can dream of Disney bringing them back soon!
Heck yes !!!
I'd love to see them return in 2022 , if Paris can do them why can't the US side

Back