• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! I never thought in a million years I would be nominated

RAKed! I never thought in a million years I would be nominated

Xanaduhaz

Clinically Pinsane
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So as some of you may know the last couple of months haven't been the best namely breaking my ankle on a dream trip to Walt Disney World. I had saved and paid it off throughout the year only to break my ankle three days into a two week holiday. I was devastated and it had an impact on my mental health that I had worked so hard to be stable enough to go. My ankle is still healing, the bone has just about mended now but still got swollen damaged ligaments.

So about a week ago I received a package from an address I didn't recognize and inside were pins, sweets and cards with lion king art on. it really made my day and in the card it said I was the November RAK which I couldn't believe that somebody would nominate me, I reread the anonymous card and even had to ask pixiepost that I wasn't seeing things. Thank you mystery person, you made my week. I love this community and how caring people can be.

Below is the wonderful package!

MhfPIep.jpg

So as some of you may know the last couple of months haven't been the best namely breaking my ankle on a dream trip to Walt Disney World. I had saved and paid it off throughout the year only to break my ankle three days into a two week holiday. I was devastated and it had an impact on my mental health that I had worked so hard to be stable enough to go. My ankle is still healing, the bone has just about mended now but still got swollen damaged ligaments.

So about a week ago I received a package from an address I didn't recognize and inside were pins, sweets and cards with lion king art on. it really made my day and in the card it said I was the November RAK which I couldn't believe that somebody would nominate me, I reread the anonymous card and even had to ask pixiepost that I wasn't seeing things. Thank you mystery person, you made my week. I love this community and how caring people can be.

Below is the wonderful package!

MhfPIep.jpg

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty cool stuff. I think even for those that will never receive such a honor, it's very encouraging to see and read stuff like this. I often think that some people get that little extra Disney Magic just at the right time and that is very special.
Congrats on your trip and now this wonderful RAK. Thank you for sharing with us all.

Back