• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I Want To Acknowledge DPF Member!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Want To Acknowledge DPF Member!!!!

pin2pin1

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I want to give a HUGE shout out to a member that really showed me what being a member here is all about. Bombardon3 (Danny) put a thread out about the new nemo pins coming out. Danny was going there to purchase the marquee but was willing to get the other 3 pins for whomever would like them and almost at cost. I was the lucky one who was able to get them. This showed me that other members here do look out for each other and try help each other get pins they are looking for. I have heard other say this in their threads but had never experienced it yet. I'm just starting out but hope to pay it forward someday. I don't know if this is the right place to put this comment or not but just wanted everyone to know.... I'm glad to be a part. Of course, I have pm danny with my thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back