• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I was zapped!BIG TIME

ZAPPED! I was zapped!BIG TIME

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
I purchased some pins off Crystal(Poohlady5)and I got these in the pkg as well

Pin 42535: DLR - Thanksgiving 2005 - Mickey and Minnie

Pin 26139: WDW - Halloween Pooh and Piglet 2003

Pin 57655: WDW - Happy Thanksgiving 2007 - Winnie the Pooh & Tigger

Pin 56818: HKDL - Mini Starter Set - Lanyard and 2 Pins - Pooh and Tigger Pin Only

Pin 34281: DLR - Cast Exclusive - Seasons (Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Tigger) 4 Pin Set

Pin 49084: DS - Piglet - Moveable Arms & Legs - Jeweled Goldtone Brooch

Pin 21245: Enhancing the Magic ...Out of all of them I love this one best!it had a note attached as well,thanking me for helping with pin trading

CRYSTAL,I cannot thank you enough!!

Judy

Well, you got what you deserved, serves you right!

(I am trying the grumpy way, is it working??)

Crystal is always kind and generous.

Those are some good zaps. :) I only got one zap from the boards. It was one of the Wild about Safety pins. I think I need to get Laz working on a new siggy with my grails on it. Give him something to do. :)

Ooh, such nice zaps, Judy!

I was also lucky enough to get a zap from Crystal in my package of awesome pins that arrived today:

pin52563th72

I had bought the Eeyore and Piglet from this set, and she just sent Tigger along with them! My kids are in heaven!! :)

Thanks so much, Crystal! You made our day!

Well, you got what you deserved, serves you right!

(I am trying the grumpy way, is it working??)

Hi Selen, you need to add more of these :rant::rant::rant::rant: LOL.

Crystal is always kind and generous

Thank you for your kind words :hug:

You are welcome. Thanks for all you do here (and for me) wink wink

You are welcome. Thanks for all you do here (and for me) wink wink

CRYSTAL:Whatever do you mean???

Crystal is someone who ALWAYS goes above and beyond! She is awesome to deal with and even my husband thinks she is a sweetie, and that is saying something. :)

Your the best Crystal!!!

Vicki

Back