• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I was zapped by Donnam

ZAPPED! I was zapped by Donnam

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
She got me good. I never would have thought I would own this pin.
My 16 year old long haired mini dachshund Heidi passed away Thursday while I was out of town. I had her 16 years and 5 months ever since she was 8 weeks old. Too say I was devastated is an understatement. I bawled my eyes out.
So today a LBE shows up from Donna. We often trade and help one another. I wasn't expecting anything. I opened it and almost hit the floor. It is a gorgeous pin and I can't thank you enough Donna. It came when I needed a lift.
52204122e2db4d33ef326bf3e1dfc5a3.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry to hear about your dachshund. I have two on my lap right now so I understand the hole they leave in your heart. Hugs!!!

Last edited:
Back