• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I was zapped!

ZAPPED! I was zapped!

tiggermickey

Super Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
Nicky..zapped me with this great pin:
Pin 88268: Disney Store Europe - Maleficent and Diablo

Thank you..Judy

not everyone gets zapped I have been once it was great have done it to others it is fun to do and hope they enjoy the pins zapped to them
Happy Trading everyone

very nice, I never get zapped unless I buy . You zapped us once Judy . I'll be here one year in April and was giving zapped once . :(

Always want to zap you, but I never have anything that you want lol. Someday when I see one that matches you definitely will get one! After all, you did give me my first zapping experience. Although to this day, I'm not exactly sure how it all works.

Back