• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I wasn't completely Swiss, but come on!

ZAPPED! I wasn't completely Swiss, but come on!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
No, I wasn't Switzerland in the Great Zap War, but at most, I was Ireland. Officially neutral, but maybe every once in a while, an Allied pilot got smuggled back to the UK. Huh. That metaphor doesn't really work. OK, I was... someone who provided a tiny, tiny bit of ammo. Maybe not even ammo. Playing cards. I was the USO. So tell me... did I really deserve this kind of retaliation?

DSCF00031_zps58f74848.jpg

I haven't even opened it yet. It's sitting there on my desk because it's the friggin' Mulan Paris locket! What is it doing on my desk?!?

Alex and David, you guys are ridiculous. And when you join forces, you are downright scary. I participated in the zapping because you had both already zapped me. It was supposed to be my payback, small as it was. You took my payback! Jerks! (By which I mean you guys are amazing and I seriously can't thank you enough, not just for this but for the joy you bring to the community every day. I never expected this in a million years. Thank you.)

To Photoshop! I have a sig to update!

I LOVE the locket set! Congratulations on the great zap! Them Zagfish better watch themselves! When you least expect it... expect it!

Although I collect Sleeping Beauty pins and never got into Mulan, this one pin is my fave amongst the locket pins. Must be the cherry blossoms ;) Many congrats!

Last edited:
No, I wasn't Switzerland in the Great Zap War, but at most, I was Ireland. Officially neutral, but maybe every once in a while, an Allied pilot got smuggled back to the UK. Huh. That metaphor doesn't really work. OK, I was... someone who provided a tiny, tiny bit of ammo. Maybe not even ammo. Playing cards. I was the USO. So tell me... did I really deserve this kind of retaliation?

It's not about what you provided... it's that you didn't have to, and did so anyways!! I'm glad you liked your zap, and thank you so much for helping make the last couple months so much fun for us!! Enjoy your grail!!

Wow ... does anyone else feel it?? :naughty: It's getting hot in here ... :lol: Apparently the Zagfish is going for world domination, lol! :p Now if they could just understand HOW much fun they have brought all of us!! :wavey: This is the best!! Congrats on your beautiful new Mulan pin!! It really is spectacular!! Woot! Woot!!

It's not about what you provided... it's that you didn't have to, and did so anyways!! I'm glad you liked your zap, and thank you so much for helping make the last couple months so much fun for us!! Enjoy your grail!!

This totally sums it up!!! You took the time to join in on the fun and we appreciate everybody who did that. It could have been a very short war if it had not been for everybody who chose to join in the fun. Plus look around there is a lot of zapping going around and not just from our little battles. That is the amazing part!!!

Although I collect Sleeping Beauty pins and never got into Mulan, this one pin is my fave amongst the locket pins. Must be the cherry blossoms ;) Many congrats!

They are actually Mulan blossoms from a Mulan tree. :lol: She was named after the tree blossoms. Yes this locket is amazing!!!

Wow ... does anyone else feel it?? :naughty: It's getting hot in here ... :lol: Apparently the Zagfish is going for world domination, lol! :p Now if they could just understand HOW much fun they have brought all of us!! :wavey: This is the best!! Congrats on your beautiful new Mulan pin!! It really is spectacular!! Woot! Woot!!

I can't wait for some of the other packages to arrive. Many more goodies to come!!! Congratulations to everybody who joined in and were/will be rewarded. It just wouldn't be the same without all of you!!!

Back