• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

If I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I did

SwindonTinkerbell

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
hey guys quite a few people have said about trading the error Rapunzel pin that has arrived in the mail today and im debating wether or not to trade it but IF and its a big IF i did what would you offer for the trade as its Rapunzel and its rare
e9ebumys.jpg

Last edited:
As long as you disclose that it is an error pin, and what the error is, you can trade it or sell it here! I'm sure someone is actually looking for this one, since they might want a Pink and a Purple Rapunzel! I think it's a very pretty error. Too bad they didn't "accidentally" get some glitter stuck somewhere in all that pink paint!

As it seems like you're asking for offers you should move this to the trade section, not everyone reads this discussion area so that would be a better place for actual offers.

Good luck

Are you sure this pin is actually an error pin and those colors are not the correct colors for this pin? If your going by the Pinpics picture, remember that those colors may look different due to the lighting of who took the picture. The Pinpics description does say she is wearing and purple and pink dress with purple flags behind her. It doesn't say what the colors on the crest and shield are.

Are you sure this pin is actually an error pin and those colors are not the correct colors for this pin? If your going by the Pinpics picture, remember that those colors may look different due to the lighting of who took the picture. The Pinpics description does say she is wearing and purple and pink dress with purple flags behind her. It doesn't say what the colors on the crest and shield are.
I think this is an ''error'' pin. it looks like the color of the crest and the flags are from the aurora pin. the jewels are the correct color though.I wonder if this is ''purple" what color aurora has?
pin94264th200
pin96666th200

but It doesn't look that much like an error I think it looks quite ''normal', nothing you would notice at first. but still slightly different.

I'm looking at a picture from my trip last year July, where I had to bring that pin, I took a picture of all my purchases, and it's on there, and it seems to be looking exactly the same.

I'll have a look next month, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back