• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! If she's the little mermaid of the house, does that make me Triton?

ZAPPED! If she's the little mermaid of the house, does that make me Triton?

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
So I've been absolutely remiss in posting this amazing zap from the zap queen herself, @Disneychildwithin.

giphy.gif

As I alluded to in Mail Days, we went to Disneyland Paris over Easter and when we got home, I took this awful cold souvenir back home. I ended up not picking up our mail until this past weekend. But it sure was amazing!

eZDfSYW.jpg

After some debate and me being chased around the house for the package,

tenor.gif

Actual footage.

I was finally convinced that the package was for my daughter, the Ariel collector, and who's favorite princess is Ariel.

tenor.gif

So she then proceeded to rip open the package and look at all of these amazing goodies!

lnnsmwE.jpg

My daughter loved absolutely everything! Thank you so much, Lucy! She has worn that mermaid blanket every night since we got it and loves putting on that perfume. Her big thing right now are those Disney lip glosses or lip smackers or lip balms or whatever it is. She loves playing with all of the grownup stuff...

giphy.gif

More closeups just because!

B29jTQX.jpg

ngJdjuj.jpg

And that's her little finger. She felt like she needed to point to the pin for some reason. It's awesome!

Thanks so much, Lucy! You made my little one so happy! She has already vowed to help with payback.

source.gif

Hmmm...how do I break it to you Shaya...the package was actually meant for you sir. lol
Just messing. Trust me, the biggest reward is hearing you share that she loved it all. I'm so happy!

Back