• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm getting to addicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting to addicted

MrShaun

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You know I thought collecting pins were just a hobby but as time goes I feel I'm collecting more and search possibilities in getting additional ones? What is the grail I hear everyone talking about?

The grail changes depending on the person you are talking to. A person's grail is the pin they consider to be the best and most wanted pin they could possibly receive at that current moment. What one person sees as a grail could be something much easier than what someone else considers a grail. However, in most cases, a grail is a very hard pin to find, which is why it is a grail, because if the pin were that nice but easy to find, the person would already have it.

Also, I completely understand lol xP I see pin trading still as only a hobby, but it is very addicting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back