• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I'm HIT ... you aren't gonna believe what Jabberwocky did to me!!

ZAPPED! I'm HIT ... you aren't gonna believe what Jabberwocky did to me!!

bjean

Pin Fairy Godmother
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
So I haven't been to the Post Office in a couple of days and today on my way to work, the car battery died! So waited for the road side assistance and then off to the car dealership. A while later I finally made it to work. Nice quiet day and afterwards I'm ready to go home and just chill ... oh but I need to go to the Post Office. I'm not expecting ANYTHING ... but what to my wondering eyes did appear ... a lbe from Jabberwocky! Oh and check out the envelope. I knew something was amiss when I saw the insured mail sticker :wat:

I get home, feed the cats, etc., grab an orange and sit down to open this envelope of awesomeness!! But first I'll take a picture. Then I open it ... :eek2::eek2:HOLY COW!!! :eek2::eek2: I've been revenged ZAPPED!! Check out what was inside:

5as841.jpg

You could've knocked me over with a feather!! JJ ... You CRAZY girl! :cheshire: And I love that about you!! :naughty: Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I love them all!! The Lilo and Stitch Halloween pin is beyond darling!! Jessica is perfect, love her expression, and the Star Wars Stitch is really cool!! You my dear are something special!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR JJ!! And Happy New Year to all of our DPF family!! May 2015 be FANTASTIC for ya!! :hug: ... My best wishes to all and to all a good night! ... I need some chocolate ... :lol:

Last edited:
That zap reminds me of something the amazing (theotherSteve) would send. Wow now I have a additional person to look up to. Congratulations on a well deserved zap. Pin Karma baby, I love it!!!

An incredible zap for an incredible person!!! Congratulations, you SO deserve this and so much more!!! :hsd: Rather jealous of your gorgeous Jessica there!!! :drool: :lol:

Back