• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Inside Out Merchandise Disney Pixar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Out Merchandise Disney Pixar
So I just wanted to really quickly post this here, but some Japanese Inside Out items are now out for pre-order. Its things like pouches and phone straps, so its nothing that exciting, but I figured someone would be interested in at least one of these small items. They will be released in July.

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?SeriesID=6317

Oh my gosh! So adorable! Can these be ordered from the US? I really like the little joy charms.

The link isn't working (it might just be my connection here, I'll try at home later), so I can't see the items. I guess that's good, though, because then I might want them too much.

For those in the LA area, El Capitan is doing a prescreening event on Tuesday the 16th, which includes a viewing of Lava and Inside Out before the Friday premiere date, a video tour of Pixar studios, and a video Q/A with Pete Docter, Jonas Rivera, and Amy Poehler. It also comes with an Inside Out popcorn bucket, LE poster, and event lanyard/credentials with a code for access to digital extras.

https://elcapitantheatre.com/event/1176/showtimes/2015-06-16

Oh my gosh! So adorable! Can these be ordered from the US? I really like the little joy charms.

Yes they can! The link I shared is the international page, so even though the prices are in Japanese yen, they can still be shipped to the US. The US and European prices should be under the Japanese price when you click on the item you want.

The link isn't working (it might just be my connection here, I'll try at home later), so I can't see the items. I guess that's good, though, because then I might want them too much.

For those in the LA area, El Capitan is doing a prescreening event on Tuesday the 16th, which includes a viewing of Lava and Inside Out before the Friday premiere date, a video tour of Pixar studios, and a video Q/A with Pete Docter, Jonas Rivera, and Amy Poehler. It also comes with an Inside Out popcorn bucket, LE poster, and event lanyard/credentials with a code for access to digital extras.

https://elcapitantheatre.com/event/1176/showtimes/2015-06-16

It could be because the link I shared was from their "spotlight" page, so it may have been a temporary link. Here is the new one IF you wanna risk spending more money XD. If the link doesn't work, then just look up Hobby Link Japan and search Inside Out in their search bar.

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?SeriesID=6317

Thank you so much for the hobby link tips!

I'm in Ohio and I'm going to an advanced screening on the 16th!!! So excited! I didn't see anything about popcorn buckets at my theater but I'll bet they are cute. Please post pictures!

Oh yes, one more thing to add. This year's 24 Hour Day giveaway button at DLR was Inside Out. Luckily they still had some left over when I went on Monday, so I was able to get one after asking the cast member at a ticket counter for one.

18009_918715651485173_4611584604464312284_n.jpg

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!
Those Inside Out Pins!!! I like them a lot. Does anyone know how the July 3 phone orders would work? I don't live near a resort.

Phone orders are only taken if the pins don't sell out during those 2 weeks and the pins are still available at that time... which basically NEVER happens.

Phone orders are only taken if the pins don't sell out during those 2 weeks and the pins are still available at that time... which basically NEVER happens.

Oh okay! Thank you for telling me. I'm not a super dedicated pin collector so I'll be alright! Those would have been so cute to have though!

Disney Store is doing the Summer Play Days event again this year, where you go each week to do activities and you get a button. June's buttons are Inside Out.

Some stores enforce that the activities are just for kids, but I might stop by my local one each week just in case.

http://www.disneystore.com/summer-play-days/mn/1012902/

lp_summer-play-days_20150519.jpg

I'm so sad that my store is being renovated. I would almost rent a child for one of those adorable buttons.

So the Tomy figures are listed on their website, but there is no 'add to cart' button? Are they sold out? Did I miss them by a day? I thought these were open edition toys meant to be more widely available.

I really want to buy them, I've only been waiting since January!

Joy: http://tomy.com/joy-figure

I emailed TOMY and I'm going to try their Customer Service number tomorrow. If anyone has been able to get these, please let me know how! If they are at Toys R Us, I could look there.

So the Tomy figures are listed on their website, but there is no 'add to cart' button? Are they sold out? Did I miss them by a day? I thought these were open edition toys meant to be more widely available.

I really want to buy them, I've only been waiting since January!

Joy: http://tomy.com/joy-figure

I emailed TOMY and I'm going to try their Customer Service number tomorrow. If anyone has been able to get these, please let me know how! If they are at Toys R Us, I could look there.

i know now I have been waiting for these for so long now. Tonys site lists target.com as a place to get them but it says sold out... I love the character designs of this movie and the art style as well so I plan on getting multiple sizes of these figures. I want the larger Anger and Sadness from Disney store and all the larger ones from Tomy. Hopefully they make their way to stores soon

Target and toysrus both had the Tomy figures as well as everything else inside out. target only had a handful of items while toysrus had nearly everything, so if you have the option I'd definitely check there first...

Retailers were authorized to sell on June 1st so most retailers should start getting them in.:)

Target and toysrus both had the Tomy figures as well as everything else inside out. target only had a handful of items while toysrus had nearly everything, so if you have the option I'd definitely check there first...

Retailers were authorized to sell on June 1st so most retailers should start getting them in.:)

Ahh, you saw the TOMY merch in a brick and mortar TRU store? Out of curiosity where are you located (state is fine if you don't want to give your exact city)? I reallllllllly want pretty much ALL the TOMY stuff but it hasn't been released here yet (I checked the Toys R Us in the mall after I got my Tsum Tsums from the Disney Store yesterday). Canada is usually a bit behind in getting some merch but the stuff isn't even listed on Toys R Us' Canadian website yet, grr.

Thank you for the update!!! I'll look in Toys R Us as soon as I can. The roll out of Disney merchandise seems a little off at the stores near me. With the Live Action Cinderella merchandise, Target and Toys R Us near me had very few items a month before the movie and after the movie came out even less. I hope that these TOMY figures have a wider appeal and therefore a higher number of stock. Seems silly that they can't be purchased online yet! I remember Mattel Wedding Cinderella started out as "out of stock" online and then appeared online for a bit. I just think it would be nice for there to be an option to buy online and in store in the same time frame.

So excited for the movie! I can't wait to get my hands on these TOMY figures!

It just occurred to me, shouldn't there be a Riley doll or figure of some sort? Is it too greedy to want all the emotions and her too?

Wast at toysrus today looking for shopkins, and took pictures of what they had to show you guys.

These are the big Tomy figures... They only had anger and joy but the back of the box shows the other emotions are available as well.
2JwfAtY.jpg

They only had one anger figure the others had all sold out! I bought the disgust figure two days ago. The other packs are mini figures that come in packs of two. They have joy + disgust, bing bong + fear and anger + sadness.
i78LECi.jpg

They also had bing bong and joy's console... As well as the funko pops and fabrikations.
syEByIe.jpg

They had the small plush... Again no disgust because I bought her two days ago(;... I don't think they made a fear but I could be wrong.
hb10GSW.jpg

Pas well as the big talking plush. They only had bing bong, anger, joy, and sadness... No disgust);
aOPljLY.jpg

Subway kids meals currently come in Inside Out bags. There are six styles - one each for each emotion and one with all five emotions. The one I went to had four of the six (missing Disgust and the group) and wouldn't let me buy the extra bags by themselves, so I got Joy. I'll be stopping at another Subway soon to get the rest.

http://subwaykids.com/grownups/Default.aspx?gclid=CMK97pv0-8UCFVGCfgodJj8AAA

I also stopped by one of my local Disney stores to check out the Summer Play Days event. They showed the trailer and then had each of the emotions come out on the screen while the kids acted out the emotion or said what made them afraid, what food they thought was disgusting, etc. At the end they got a memory ball (a bouncy ball with a picture of the emotions inside) and then got the lanyard and Joy button. I hung out at the back of the group and after the kids all went I approached the cast member to ask if I could please have a button. He gave me Joy and a Tomorrowland button. I then went to the checkout counter and got a Sadness button after showing my Disney Visa card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back