• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Inside Out Merchandise Disney Pixar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Out Merchandise Disney Pixar
Well I I haven't seen it yet as I'm in the UK but the trailer that keeps getting shown doesn't look good and everyone I know has seen have said it doesn't look good. I think it will be good as its Pixar

I saw the film. It was incredible. I got very weepy and laughed a lot. Everything I expected from a Disney-Pixar film! Definitely 5/5.

Also, the short "Lava" was too cute. I wish there was some merchandise for it!

Disney movie reward currently has the Funko pop vinyl figures of Joy, Sadness and Anger for 500 points each.

imagejpeg

Oh wow, you guys. I saw it last night, and it is spectacular! Definitely my favorite Pixar movie. I can't go into many more details without giving away spoilers, but I was really close to crying several times throughout the movie and probably will the next few times I see it (which is a pretty big deal; I've only ever cried at two movies). They did some amazing visual effects, especially in one certain scene shortly after they meet Bing Bong that actually had me trying to figure out if I could pull off a cosplay of it.

My favorite characters were Joy, Sadness, and Bing Bong. I'll be focusing more on Joy and Sadness for merchandise, but I sort of really want one of the big Bing Bong plushies now.

I just ordered the Joy and Sadness Funko pops from DMR. I'm glad I decided to hold off on purchasing them. Now I can use the money I would have spent on those to (hopefully) get the Comic Con ones.

DSF has a special Inside Out sundae that comes with a pin, just like the Cinderella and Big Hero 6 ones during those respective releases.

The sundae is raspberry sorbet, rainbow sorbet/sherbet, Trix (aka "memory balls"), whipped cream, and sprinkles. Pin is LE2000. Reportedly you have to show a ticket stub to purchase, though that may change one the movie is released on Thursday. I missed this last night since I didn't stop into the shop after I left the movie. But I'm going on Friday for both the pin release in the morning and the movie at night, so I'll be able to get my pin while I'm there. Since it's LE2000 I'm not worried at all that it will sell out before I get there.

Photo cred to Wendy Darling on Facebook.

10447851_755057381265229_2589355060300204485_n.jpg

Ahhhhhhh! I decided after seeing the movie that I'd really like the Disney Store Bing Bong plush. He's sold out! Do you think they'll get more of him in?!

It sounds like everything may be starting to sell out, I've pretty much got all the things I wanted which was mostly disgust items... The only thing I have left on my list is the anger flashlight, the disgust itty bitty, mystery mini disgust, and the big funko disgust figure which I've yet to hear of anyone finding....

really hoping I don't fall in love with any other character because I don't want to hunt any more merch lol

Just saw Inside Out. Incredibly creative, very emotional, and the best Pixar movie yet. HIGHLY recommended for any age. Just incredible. The whole theater was practically in tears at some parts.

My personal favorite Disney movie is still Ratatouille. But this is now #2 easily.

and the big funko disgust figure which I've yet to hear of anyone finding....

Are you referring to this one? http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/toy...-inside-out-disgust/28490841?ean=849803048754

Or are you talking about the big one by Tomy that supposedly was supposed to be at Toys R Us that no one has seen yet? For some reason it's not even on tomy.com anymore, so maybe they cancelled it?

This one (I was able to copy the picture down before it got pulled):

2hceo11.jpg

Last edited:
Saw the movie tonight. I just broke down during the Lava short. That had me in serious tears, and I was sitting there worried everyone would see mascara streaks on my face when I left the movie. But by the time Inside Out was over, all of my makeup had been washed away completely with all the crying I did. LOL. I felt like such a fool sobbing in that movie. I haven't purchased any of the merchandise except for the art book, and now I'm kind of regretting it. I want Lava merchandise too!

Last edited:
the big one by Tomy that supposedly was supposed to be at Toys R Us that no one has seen yet? For some reason it's not even on tomy.com anymore, so maybe they cancelled it?

This one (I was able to copy the picture down before it got pulled):

2hceo11.jpg
This one! I have found every other character but disgust. Anger, Sadness, and Joy have been in stock at my toysrus, and I just found fear for the first time today... but still no disgust.

today was my TRU's truck day and I came an hour-ish after opening so it's possible someone else snagged her before I got her, or for whatever reason disgust isn't distributing with the others. /:

I wish we got the Funkos on the UK DMR! I think they are phasing out DMR in the UK and the BH6 dvds/bluray did not have codes in. I have 800 points and nothing to get!

Sorry to double post, some new stuff appeared on DS UK.. this ALWAYS happens, I ordered some stuff along with the Jafar pin this morning but now I really want this notebook and sticky notes!! :(
I have no idea if these were already on the US site? but they definately weren't on the UK site until this morning as I'd done all my research last night to see what I wanted to order with the pin xD

415043241110-2

This one! I have found every other character but disgust. Anger, Sadness, and Joy have been in stock at my toysrus, and I just found fear for the first time today... but still no disgust.

today was my TRU's truck day and I came an hour-ish after opening so it's possible someone else snagged her before I got her, or for whatever reason disgust isn't distributing with the others. /:

I need Disgust too! If you find her at your local Toys R Us, PLEASE let me know. I am afraid they didn't ever distribute them. :(

I need Disgust too! If you find her at your local Toys R Us, PLEASE let me know. I am afraid they didn't ever distribute them. :(

I've been wondering that too I haven't seen Disgust anywhere. And StitchKingdom posted a picture from the NYC Toys R Us a couple weeks ago and there was no Disgust merchandise at all.

Not sure what's up with that. Maybe the factories ran out of green?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back