• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is anyone going to be at DLR on July 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone going to be at DLR on July 9th

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
I am looking for some help. I am already sponsoring someone for the Sci-Fi Event at the end of June, but unfortunately, Disney is releasing Sci-Fi Academy Alumni pins on July 9th, and I am looking for some help in getting

Pin 84974: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy Alumni - 'Piece' of Alderaan History
pin84974

I would like 2 if possible, but would settle for 1

Is this an event release, too, or will it be available at all the pin stores at the parks? I may be there the following week and I can try to pick some up if they are still around then.

awesome thanks! where do they usually post the links? last time i entered i just got the link from here lol

The link will be posted on the ODPT listings for each pin that is being released that day. When the link comes up I'll post in on the thread I started about the release :)

Bumping this up since Registration is open for the event. If you can help, please let me know

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back