• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this a scrapper. Please HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a scrapper. Please HELP!

minniemad0110

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Need help, unsure if this pin is a scrapper. Had a look at the back of the pin and the mickey heads seem to be ok, but it only has one point where the rubber back goes, rather than large and small. Ears do seem to be a bit off colour also.

26340_515353568525174_1277798097_n.jpg

544264_515353585191839_1080996004_n.jpg

421936_515353588525172_209936449_n.jpg

563515_515353615191836_1942100498_n.jpg

Sorry that the pictures aren't brilliant.

The only thing I see on Pinpics is;
Moderator Update January 4, 2013

Be aware that this pin is being offered for sale directly to pin collectors from a factory in China. As such no one can guarantee the authenticity of this pin

Yeah I read that too, but it was how good the mickeys were. I'm just really on the fence, I didn't buy or swap the pin so I haven't really lost anything.

It does look rather weird though,as the back stamp disney china is too close to the edge ,does it have a boarder around the edges at all?

I have this set at home, new on card, and can look at my pin tonight to see if it is similar to yours. Will post again later.

My sis has the pin when I go to DC for Easter i can take a pic and show you hers. We bought the booster set it came with at WDW. :D hope that helps!

I pulled this pin out of the packaging and on the back it has 2 nubs spaced apart from the post, I do not see any on your pin from the photos above. Also the boxes with writing appear to be raised more on your pin than the one I have. Each of the pins in this set have 2 sharp nubs apart from the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back