• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

is this an authentic pixar studio pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this an authentic pixar studio pin?

Kikimyste

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across this pin and I wanted to see if anybody knew if this was a real pin sold at the pixar studio store.

$_35.JPG

As far as I know it is. It even has a pinpics number (112664). I am assuming it is a newer release than the character set, as I have only seen two pop up on ebay so far.

If you happen to come across a second one (as I assume you will be looking for one of your own), please let me know. It's one of the few Inside Out pins I have left to find.

As far as I know it is. It even has a pinpics number (112664). I am assuming it is a newer release than the character set, as I have only seen two pop up on ebay so far.

If you happen to come across a second one (as I assume you will be looking for one of your own), please let me know. It's one of the few Inside Out pins I have left to find.

i surely will. Im more of a buyer than trader at the moment since i dont have a large pin collection.

There is one person on ebay currently selling three for 125 (+$6 shipping) or best offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/141850552614?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82

Thanks, I missed that one. I've been searching for Riley pins. Gonna pass on that one. The Bing Bong flower went down after awhile, so I'm hoping that this one will too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back