• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this pin fake????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this pin fake????

Disxar

the one and only.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Okay so I got this from trading at WDW and I also got the Brer Rabbit one, which was obviously fake, so I am concerned that this one might be too...it's very dirty and chipped. I really hope it's not though. Help???
9rroxs.jpg

25pok.jpg

It says the scrappers are silver back with no coloring around the eyes. Yours looks to be gold back with coloring around the eyes. I don't know for certain, but it seems yours is authentic!

I'm new too, but just trying to follow what I've learned. The chipped part is a bit concerning...

That's true...but it also says it has the Disney Catalog logo...and this one has the pin tradin logo...

and the chipping is probably a cause of someone not taking good care of it :(

My cast friend told me to ask - On the circle around the post, is there a small piece of metal that is turned up? If so the rest of the pin looks legit to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back