• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO 2 Hallmark ornaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ISO 2 Hallmark ornaments

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hi! I'm looking for these two Hallmark ornaments, that are only available in store:

Mama Bear 2021
A World Within mini ornament 2021 (part of a series)

My husband has the Papa Bear one, and I'd love one for myself to match! The Mama Bear ornament isn't a Keepsake ornament, it's part of their "Tree Trimmer" series and is on a separate round display.

They are sold out at my local store- does anyone have either at their local Hallmark? I can either pay or trade pins! I know there are already some on eBay, and I will eventually head there if I can't find any anywhere else.

Thanks for your time!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Sorry our cities hallmark stores all closed. Hope you are able to find them, that bear is super cute :)

edit - not sure if it helps but i found this sku on another site that was sold out of the bear as well:
SKU: HM-1HGO2714
MPN: 1HGO2714

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for these two Hallmark ornaments, that are only available in store:

Mama Bear 2021
A World Within mini ornament 2021 (part of a series)

My husband has the Papa Bear one, and I'd love one for myself to match! The Mama Bear ornament isn't a Keepsake ornament, it's part of their "Tree Trimmer" series and is on a separate round display.

They are sold out at my local store- does anyone have either at their local Hallmark? I can either pay or trade pins! I know there are already some on eBay, and I will eventually head there if I can't find any anywhere else.

Thanks for your time!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
I tried 2 different stores today and no luck at either one. :(

Thank you so much to everyone who looked at their local Hallmarks! I finally was able to purchase a 'Mama Bear' ornament from eBay, I'm absolutely thrilled that I found one. My family has always done ornaments to commemorate important events, and I think that qualifies, lol!
Congratulations! Glad you found them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back