• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO 2021 Advent Calendar - Robin Hood, Lion King, Sword in the Stone - Found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ISO 2021 Advent Calendar - Robin Hood, Lion King, Sword in the Stone - Found!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
Now that the 2021 pin advent calendar has dropped on US shopDisney, I wanted to put up an ISO post for a few of the pins from the set if anyone gets one to split up. Unfortunately recent finances don't allow me to invest in a full set myself.

My #1 ISO from the set is Robin Hood. I am also interested in the Lion King and Sword in the Stone pins, though if the person who gets the set wants one or both of those for themself I would be ok without them.

I can buy close to cost (cost being around $10 per pin plus whatever taxes and shipping fees are incurred, but I do understand if the pin is priced slightly more than cost) or I can send photos of my current traders if preferred.

Thanks!

I only want the 101 dalmatian pin. I'm considering starting a co-op. Have you seen anyone else posting one?

I was able to find someone on Facebook splitting for a decent price who had the ones I was looking for so I am set now!

I only want the 101 dalmatian pin. I'm considering starting a co-op. Have you seen anyone else posting one?

I've seen multiple co-ops and split sets but on Facebook. Loomi's running the one on DPF but I see you've already posted in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back