• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO Epcot 2022 Food & Wine Festival AP pin with Remy

Hi Mike! Long time no speak. There seems to be 2 AP pins with Remy.. One he is reading his cookbook, another he is stirring a pot. Both seem to be AP's. Which one are you interested in, or both.

I hope to make it over to EPCOT soon. Dealing with some lingering COVID issue now.

Mike S.
Figment919

Hi Mike! Long time no speak. There seems to be 2 AP pins with Remy.. One he is reading his cookbook, another he is stirring a pot. Both seem to be AP's. Which one are you interested in, or both.

I hope to make it over to EPCOT soon. Dealing with some lingering COVID issue now.

Mike S.
Figment919
Hello Mike S,

Sorry to hear about the Covid problems.

Yes to both AP pins with Remy.

Thanks,

Mike L
btowndude

Hi Mike. Went to EPCOT today and got you BOTH of the Remy AP F&W pins. Please send me your address and I can mail them to you and you can PayPal me when I have the S&H charge added to the pins. I got you a 20 % AP discount so the pins +tax is $32.36. Talk soon, thanks.

Back