• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO Florida Orange Bird Pins

SOLD! ISO Florida Orange Bird Pins

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Hi Pin Pals!

I am in search of keeping my Orange Bird collection up to date. I have been able to make a ton of trades and purchases already so thank you to all those who have helped so far. Here is my current ISO for my little Orange Love Bird...

Pinpics ID - CreativeXtremeties

296830414_10160609222140820_3463919561233612600_n.jpg

Here is my Orange Bird collection so far, I have a few more pins in transit

296121049_751157626110065_7839401643991208845_n.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a pintradingdb account? I have the Orange Bird Funko Pop pin for trade and it is not on Pinpics (as far as I can tell.) Thinking there might be others not on Pinpics as it has been slow to add new pins in the last few years.

Do you have a pintradingdb account? I have the Orange Bird Funko Pop pin for trade and it is not on Pinpics (as far as I can tell.) Thinking there might be others not on Pinpics as it has been slow to add new pins in the last few years.
I didn't realize there may be missing pins on pinpics but I do have the funko pop pin. I will take an updated pic of my collection and place it in my original post as soon as I recieve the trades and purchases I made over the last few days. :fig: Thank you for the heads up! I am not familiar with pintradingdb but will check it out too :)

Back