• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO Gurgi and Creeper HvV Sidekick mystery set pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ISO Gurgi and Creeper HvV Sidekick mystery set pins

tiggeriffic

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm looking for these 2 Black Cauldron character pins, Gurgi and Creeper. I didn't attend the event and don't have any from this series to trade but I can trade for them with pins I do have or possibly buy them. Thanks!
On PinPics: Tiggerifficpins
On Pin Trading Database: Tiggeriffic
(They aren't completely up to date, but pretty close)
FA6EBPx.jpg

I'm looking for these 2 Black Cauldron character pins, Gurgi and Creeper. I didn't attend the event and don't have any from this series to trade but I can trade for them with pins I do have or possibly buy them. Thanks!
(They aren't completely up to date, but pretty close)
FA6EBPx.jpg
I took a break from pins and the forum for big. Are you still looking for Gurgi?

I have an extra Creeper.
Cool! You can see if I have anything in my traders that you would like to trade for (may trade multiples of mine) or if not, would you be willing to sell it? :tigger:

Last edited:
I have an extra Gurgi. Well I have two!
Great! You can see if I have anything in my traders that you would like to trade for (may trade multiples of mine) or if not, would you be willing to sell one?

@tiggeriffic

I posted in the mail thread showing the pins. I looked at your wants on PTDB and saw you marked as wants some of the newer mystery pins. I’m going to send you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back