• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"it's a small world" Animators Collection Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
"it's a small world" Animators Collection Dolls
Good to hear! I'm definitely buying one set, may get another of each later on (once I've recovered from Christmas shopping...).

Hi newbie here, but love this collection! From what I gathered the Red Haired one is England and it is a boy. That's what I was told by CM but we shall see if that's correct. I must have the Kenya doll, she is so cute.....and want Hawaii and Japan too!

Yes the boy is in the traditional dress of the Beefeater, a guard for the Tower of London I believe? Certainly something in London! And only men as far as I know.

Actually Beefeaters can be women too, the first one started in 2007 ...... But in this case, the info about the doll a while ago says the British one is a boy, but in all truth it looks more like a girl to me. Cosidering the dolls will all have identical bodies its hardly like he'll have any bodyparts to tell he's actually a boy, so unless it says so on the box I forsee that ones gonna confuse a few people ;)

I have to have the French one! Everytime I ride this ride, I want to jump out of the boat and steal one of the French Can Can girls. LOL. Im so excited they are releasing these. Im not a huge fan of the Animator Dolls. I think they are cute, but too big really. But I'll get this French one.

Dolls are online right now. England Sold out. It is the only doll that had "2 per order" limit...

I wonder if these will be in stores today?

I hope so! Would love to see them in person, though I need to wait to purchase. The LE dolls are bleeding my wallet too dry to get these right now.

I'm glad they have the audio for each doll listed! That is helpful.

Holland had the 2 per person rule too, and is also showing as sold out.

They will be in stores today.

I tried to check out with Japan as she is my favorite. But my cart won't let me apply my discount or coupon codes, which is weird... it's not an LE item. I wonder if it's the same if I try to buy it in person at my store. I guess I'll see.

All I want are Japan and Kenya.. But Im going to wait till tomorrow. I want to use my $20 off coupon on them

Are the Small World plush new as well??? They are so CUTE!!!! Especially, the hippo!!!! ;)

I only wanted France and was able to get her today. They are really cute and I love that the sing IASW in their native tongue. So glad i was able to get her today

any codes work? I tried the D23 and Visa codes and none of them worked and dmroct is not yet working for the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back