• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! It's raining zaps! Thank you, Snoffsan!

ZAPPED! It's raining zaps! Thank you, Snoffsan!

Papaya

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Guys. GUYS... I still can't believe it. I was repeating ohmygoodnessohmygoodness to myself all through the unpacking.

Today, I received pins from my trade with @Snoffsan and the first thing that I pulled out of the envelope was a zap. Aww, that's so nice!, I thought and then... proceeded to find another one. :eek: :eek:

Then the third one! :eek::eek: :eek:

And then the fourth one?! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

2nv8gfp.jpg

That's right, these are all zaps; one of them was of two pins, even! There's a MU grail of mine too!! And let's not forget the other gifs - the bracelet and the stickers, which I also love!

I was absolutely shocked and very moved, since we talked about how I don't have many traders and I even asked if I could maybe buy some pins that I could not trade for. And now some of these were in the zaps?!

This is so generous and thoughtful of you, thank you a thousand times!! I seriously love all of your gifts!
:donald::daisy:

I hope your part of our trade arrives soon, too! Thank you one more time, dear!

How awesomely generous! And just plain awesome! And for your first trade! That's a pretty high bar @Snoffsan has set for your future traders.

Awww its was nothing really! I remember how it was in the beginning. Especially living in Europe. It was so hard to get people to make trades and I really didnt have much to offer.
My first trade was with a member here and it was also filled with zaps and they really got me going so I just wanted to pay it forward.

My first grail keeper pin was also a zap from here. The pin that got all the crazy started. :D
Zaps are just an amazing thing and Im happy what I get an opportunity to make a meaningful zap.
As most of us here know zapping is pretty selfish too. LOL This post just made my day. Now Im going to walk around with a warm heart all day.

Back