• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I've been zapped! :d

ZAPPED! I've been zapped! :d

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
Thank you so much, Judy! <3 You are so wonderful to the community & I!
I adore my newest pin. It'll go straight into my permanent collection! Thank you, again!

Like usual, it legitimately took me almost 10 minutes just to open the package. Haha!

For some reason I can't see the image; this has been happening a bit today with some pics. o_o

But I'll say congratulations anyhow!

Aw, no! That's weird. Have you tried restarting your computer? Logging in and out? Etc?

Actually no I haven't tried that yet. Its so odd as its only some pics, not all. They just don't seem to want to load. Hmmm... your signature wasn't showing up a moment ago too, but it is now.

Hi Alexa
I saw you needed the Topiary Mickey ..so I thought a since we were trading anyhow..what the heck!
Glad you liked it

Judy