• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Jessica INK ART DISNEY SHOPPING LE 250 , only 15 min left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Jessica INK ART DISNEY SHOPPING LE 250 , only 15 min left

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0

and the winner is mickeymousje!!!

Congratulations!!

Now presenting, our second item for auction----------------------
The rules is da rules you know em you love em, so please follow em,

Please see my other current auction as well listed here on DPF<shameless plug, cuz I paid for the advertising space>

http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...cast-member-lanyard-MOG-LE-300-ends-7-13-2012

tips to win--if its on my wants list , i want it bad enuff,
if it should be on my wants list<make me the offer cuz I dont know all the pins there are>

tips to not win-Hidden anything, Narnia, fab whatever, toy story and last but not least, cuties.

This auction will end promptly at 9pm EST on July 13,2012
All published and known DPF guidlines for auctions will be adhered to, if you know it aint allowed dont do it!!

without further addo----

[pinpics]79113[/pinpics] Ink Art Series Jessica Rabbit

the particulars for this pin are ----

Class:
Disney Pins
Origin:
DisneyCatalog/DisneyShopping/DisneyStore
Type:
Public
Limited Edition:
250 Pins
SKU Number:
512425P
Original Price:
Released:
July 26 2010
Retired:
sold out
Categories:
Cartoon/Short film
Members Trading:
Members Wanting:
Coolness:
Unranked
Creator:
drowland
Silhouetted in film, our Ink Art Series Jessica Rabbit Pin is drawn to perfection -- just like the sultry heroine of Who Framed Roger Rabbit. It makes a knock-out addition to your Disney pin collection!

•One in a series of finely-detailed Ink Art pins featuring your favorite Disney characters
•Enamel cloisonné
•Gold finish
•2 1/2'' H
•Imported
•Limited Edition of 250

Last edited:
Giving it a try:
pin87115

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back