• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! judy zaps for her caption contest!!!!

ZAPPED! judy zaps for her caption contest!!!!

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Wow!!! I just cut,sawed, blasted,and finally lazer beamed my way into the package that i recieved from tiggermickey for her caption contest!!!

Holy Moly!!!!

I got the following,

A way cool magnifier<cuz us well used traders{you may be old me Im just well used] could use all the help we can get to see those backstamps!!

[pinpics]78567[/pinpics]

and
[pinpics]63402[/pinpics]

and
[pinpics]47070[/pinpics]

Thank you so very much!!!!!!

LOL!! Judy must be a shirttail relative of mine, lol!! (they use tons of tape and never, ever, let them get a hold of the duck tape, rofl!!!)

Very cool!! Congrats on your new acquisitions!!! And a big High 5 to Judy!! Take care, *bjr

Wow I feel that got there mighty fast...I have a couple of those magnifying glass thingy and thought you could use one as well,I am glad you liked everything...enjoy

Oh .... looks like you got this all wrong: The ZAP was the TAPE. The pins were just a bonus.

Congrats!! And your caption was awesome btw.

AWESOME zaps! I missed the caption; will go hunt for it now.

Oh .... looks like you got this all wrong: The ZAP was the TAPE. The pins were just a bonus.

Congrats!! And your caption was awesome btw.

The pins are there as support protecting the internal tape structure from damage. :lol: