• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! July Rak victim announced!

ZAPPED! July Rak victim announced!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
I am now taking nominations for July's RAK victim. I will announce the winner around July 1st.

RAK= Random Act of Kindness.

This is a wonderful thing that we do each month for a member of our family here at DPF. Please send nominations in by July 1st .Then I announce to everybody that has signed up who the months "victim" is. Then you have around 2 weeks to gather whatever you want to send (art, tasty treats, cards or pins) to me so I can box everything up and send a large care package to the lucky person selected.

Please pm me the nominations, do not post them here!!!

If you have signed up for it in the past and no longer want to be involved please pm me a note.

If you want to join in and be part of this wonderful thing we do for members here please post below. You can participate any or every month you like. You will not be sent to pin prison if you don't participate.

Here are the people who have said they want to be in:

docfish2u
Molly
HiddenMickeys
Jrdnsmom
Cjvandever
Catz
Zagales14
AverysFairyTale
TheAlyssadon
Snoffsan
Connies_Hobby
Nettiejeanne
Orlandoismycat
MMiano
Shelterkat
Rocke01

ksnuggles
ClanMcDuck
sorapandora
norlando319
dawny
ElysionsPrincess
CheshireCat
Romancing_Train
Dalamara
lwrn2
chroll
nsingleton

BugCatcherJenna
nblaughs
starry_solo
fireheadfred
Firebaby22

JayLeeJay
Trade Winds Pins
PinHunters
jadestarr
PurpleRose
disneygirl333
Onlera
The Wise One
jazzteenrae
kupo1121
Muschmugada
ClaudWin
mickeymousje
Clara9271
cristywill
Tbird
Elvenprincess
Elysandrra
LumpyLover
tokyodisneydad
reeneibakini
Moondance
Disxar
laura_uk
jennisney
akaibara
Maleficent913
MotherKnowsBest
milly5513
doodlebug86
dulcecab13
Skellington08
bjean
livin_free_asmy_hair
SiuJerkJai
HightopNinja
weebo
Pin-A-Colada
Story
Vixy
ALittleBitOfMagic
Carolanne C
bensmum1
disneypinqueen
mulanrocks
Snow
626_pinlover
angel1
Dreamwisher
Snowie
FlowerGleam&Glow
Disnerd1989
Princessdorothy
curiousdinah
GoofyinMadison
kocho72
teddy_ruxpin
Allie.Pin
timeerkat
mattolsen21698

If you have not signed up and want to join in please post here!!!
To everybody who joined in for previous's RAK attacks thank you!!!

David

Here is a list of people that have been RAK'd by one of the groups here on DPF:
Tiggermickey (Judy)
docfish2u (David)
Teddy_Ruxpin (Sabrina)
gbdb4ever (Greg & Debbie)
Psycho Pixie (Kristine)
King Niptune (Greg)
crushedbubbles (Erika)
mickeymousje (Rachel)
Jrdnsmom (Janice)
fireheadfred (Hollie & Karl)
disneypins99 (Stuart)
TheOtherSteve (Steve)
Aquata (Laney)
Romancing Train (Carissa)
Sorapandora (Sara)
Molly (Molly)
Cjvandever (Carla)
AgentOfAnarchy (Mary-Lou)
AgentR (Ryan)
lwrn2 (Laura)
bjean (Barbara)

Last edited:
I will send out this months victim tomorrow since I have the day off. Thank you everybody for sending in the nominations!!!

I just sent out the pm's for this months victim. If you did not receive it, it means one of two things, either your box is full or I missed you. Please pm me in either case.

Thank you to everybody who makes this possible.

I just sent out my package today! Please make sure to open it before you send out the final package though. (I have a note for you in there with instructions)

I just sent out my package today! Please make sure to open it before you send out the final package though. (I have a note for you in there with instructions)

Is there going to be a test after? :lol: You must be fairly new, if you knew me better you would know I have a very hard time following instructions. :sad:

Thank you for joining in!!!!!

I have something this month ! Will go in the mail tomorrow, no instructions, just look out for a brown envelope.

Hi Emily, your package arrived today and I did as you asked. It was very nice of you to zap me as well, but that is never necessary. I hope you come back soon!!!

I have something this month ! Will go in the mail tomorrow, no instructions, just look out for a brown envelope.

Hi Brooke, your package also arrived today. Thank you!!!

Please pm me if you are sending something for this month's rak. Pretty slim pickings this time which is disappointing considering what this person has done for us.

Oh phew! I'm glad you got my package. (And well, it's compensation because I'm not going to be able to participate in them for a bit. ;-; And a thank you for all your kindness and hard work.)

Back