• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ~~Just a reminder and thanks~~~PIN IT FORWARD!!#1

ZAPPED! ~~Just a reminder and thanks~~~PIN IT FORWARD!!#1

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
This is a "Just a Reminder"~~especially to the new PIF players NOW joining in on the fun
when you post under someone..please make sure you send the person you posted under
your address and when you do we need all of it ..first and last name...I know when I get
the addys thats all I get..NO first or last name!!Also I wanna thank all the veterans here
for making the NEW players so very welcomed when they play along..its great to see as well
also NEW players make sure you post what you recieved and thank your sender,other than that
lets keeping having fun here!

Thanks Judy

DPF:Correspondent

Last edited:
Back