• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Just got my 1st ZAP!!!

ZAPPED! Just got my 1st ZAP!!!

tankgirl_13

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I just got Zapped for the first time ever!!!
When the post the came today and I saw the package from the states at first I thought it was some of the pins ive been waiting for but after finally manageing to get into what seemed like the most impossable package to open I found a lovely little note reading :
'Zap-de-do-da
zap-de-yay,
my oh my "Nicola" was Zapped today. I hope this brought sunshine to you today.'
and the cutest 2 pins!! I really love the Pluto one!!!! Thankyou soo much DPF Pin Zapper!!! You really did bring sunshine to my day!!! :hsd: This is really nicest fourm ever!!! :-D

DSCN6539.jpg

Impossible to open package ?? And a little poem/lyrics to boot ??

I think I might know your zapper :lol: (not me by the way)

Congrats & hope you enjoy :)

Good job zapper, but watch your back!

Impossible to open package ?? And a little poem/lyrics to boot ??

I think I might know your zapper (not me by the way)

Congrats & hope you enjoy

Good job zapper, but watch your back!

lol,, who? who? lol Im gussing youve been got by this zapper before? ;-) I have to say i ended up having to take the sissors to this package but it had 'Open carefully' written on it and when i got into the envlope the bubble wrap was taped completly as well!!! lol it was quite fun trying to get into it though!! :)

thankyou everyone!

Back