• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Just got ZAPPED!!! WOW!

ZAPPED! Just got ZAPPED!!! WOW!

jdl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got home from work today and my daughter says "Dad, your pin came today" (She's used to the shipping envelopes from ebay). I said, I'm not expecting a pin... Then I realized, I was just ZAPPED!!! We were both so excited!!

Here it is:

pin32987

Thanks so much 'TheGrimGrinner'

My daughter and I are fairly new to Pin Trading, but it's great to be part of a community of people who enjoy the hobby as much as we do!

Thanks again Grim!!!

THe Zapping is going crazy here..I love it

Indeed it is, especially lately...I am receiving an overwhelming amount of requests to zap/info for zapping PMs. I'm very glad to see so much zapping activity now :) If you guys have not submitted in your addresses to zap/be zapped, make sure to PM me!

Back