• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

just took a bunch of preview board pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like some very nice pins coming out soon. How large are those character block pins? With that kind of detail, it looks like they may be large or jumbo?

ptds going to need baby charlotte...

love these, supposed to be out january

d23. ds is going to want those

dvc mystery box

more in a bit.....

Moving these photos from the preview thread I started because lynn99's pictures are amazing. Photo credit: Dave Holland on Pin Junkies group on Facebook.

*heavy breathing* So many good pins coming out! I'm so, so sorry, my poor wallet/trader book...

I'm gonna have to go for:

~ Possible Inside Out It's A Celebration, if they wind up doing all Pixar movies
~ WIR and Robin Hood character blocks
~ black/white Daisy, Baymax, and Nutsy (previewed in the PTD thread) PTDs
~ Simba/Scar duet
~ Joy and Trixie from the Pixar alphabet series (and LOVING that they used Underminer for U!), and maybe EVE, a few Sulleys, and Arlo. (EVE might be hard to get, but at least most of my name isn't Frozen characters this time!)

They finally made pins for those ride mascots! I've been waiting for them to do that since they first did the brackets last year. Looking forward to getting a few of them when they come out with the Disneyland counterpart to the WDW ones pictured.

And I'm not planning on collecting them, but I really like the design of the Pixar AP pins. Here's hoping for an Inside Out one to come out in that series!

Oh, tons more preview photos I found on Facebook:

From Mayumi Rohm

From Alyssa Creach:

Last edited:
Ahhhh!! I'm dying with excitement right now!! All these new pins are so fabulous!! There's too many that I want! *o*

I'm gonna also want to pick up that Hocus Pocus marquee (I'm so glad that it's a planned release and not a surprise release!), Animal Kingdom Lodge mittens, Daisy Lane street sign, Robin Hood and Inside Out OEs, Lion King Timeless Tales, and the Scar pumpkin.

I really like some of the things they're doing, like the gingerbread characters and the pin and ornament set. I don't need them for my collections but they're neat concepts.

Ugh - forgot how stressful it is looking at all the event previews and just hearing a mental cash register going "ch-ching! ch-ching!" with every new pic I see.

Holy Schlamoley! So many pins I will need! Okay actually not as many as I thought. (I know I know "need" is a relative term.)

I *really* like that DSSH is doing more OE pins lately.

SO EXCITED FOR THE BIRDCAGE BIRD PTD!! I don't think that bird has ever been on a pin!!

Also WEE BEBEH CHARLOTTE OMG

I heard "30th Anniversary of Pixar" is the event theme for next year? Can anyone else confirm?

Ahhhh too much excitement inside of me right now, it's bursting at the seams! XD There are so many wonderful pins here, including some lovely Anna and Elsa pins which I would love to add to my collection!

I definitely need that Daisy PTD to go with my Minnie PTD!! I am dying to hear what the theme for next year is!! Although we're taking my niece & her gang next October so not sure we'd go anyway. I am having pin event withdrawal this year not being at the event :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.